Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar Day 22 - Christmas Green Tea



 It's been over a month since I drank this tea and yet I still remember the flavor.  You would think that would speak well of the tea blend.... and yet..... the best thing I can say about this was that it was vaguely christmasy.

The peppercorn wasn't nearly as present as I would like, the coconut doesn't really show up in the flavour either.  The predominant flavours are the vanilla, the liquorice root, and the green tea.  It's warming and calm - but it wasn't anything special enough that I found myself wanting more than a cup.


Final thoughts:  Nice, but nothing to write home about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 2 Jade Oolong

Tea Review: Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai by Trader Joe's

Tea Forte Advent Caledar: Day 15 - African Solstice