Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 11 Moroccan Mint

 Saturday saw me leaving the house super early - too early for me, which made me need coffee.... I ended up having a three coffee morning and didn't get home until evening.  When I saw that the tea of the day was caffeinated, I decided to wait until the next day and play catch up.




I've had Moroccan Mint blends from several companies and have never been impressed with the blend.  The idea of it has always sounded good to me, but the theory was far better than the practice.... until now.  This Moroccan Mint blend is what I have always wanted my Moroccan mint blends to taste like!  The Green Tea base was delicious, without a hint of grassy-ness.  The spearmint was far more dominant than the peppermint, but the peppermint was there enough to give a nice cooling end note so as not to end the flavor with the harshness that spearmint alone can leave on my palate.



This was a delightfully soothing cup and EXACTLY what I needed and wanted after my long day the day before.  It felt grand on my tired throat and had JUST enough caffeine to give a bit of a pick me up.


Final thoughts:  Excellent.  Would purchase again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 2 Jade Oolong

Tea Review: Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai by Trader Joe's

Tea Forte Advent Caledar: Day 15 - African Solstice