Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar Day 19 - Victoria Grey

 



As already established in a previous post, I love, love, LOVE Earl Grey variations.  As such, I was terribly excited to see what I assumed from the name was another Earl Grey variation.  So, I read the description and YEP another variation.


I made a pot instead of a cup.

I regret NOTHING.

This is so damn good.  I usually prefer cream in my Earl Grey and derivatives, but this one is good either way.  The sweetness from the honey and the extra floral from the lavender softens the tea enough that I don't NEED cream.  Still, it's luxurious and tasty with the addition of cream as well.  I felt posh and fancy through the entire pot.


Final thoughts:  OMG I may need to order a tin of this.  So good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 2 Jade Oolong

Tea Review: Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai by Trader Joe's

Tea Forte Advent Caledar: Day 15 - African Solstice