Tea Review: Peach Green Tea by Steaz

 Dad found this at the grocery store and brought it home.  It's not something I ever would have picked out for myself because I almost NEVER enjoy peach flavoured anything - especially not peach flavoured tea.

That having been said - OMG THIS WAS DELICIOUS!!!


The peach flavour in this was not at all like any peach flavouring I've ever had in a drink.  It tasted like I was biting into a fresh peach!  It was like drinking peach nectar, but without the pulpy lumpy texture and with the lovely added end note of a light green tea.

The tea flavour was there in the main note, but I had to search for it.  Mainly, the green tea came in on the end note, the finish, and the after taste.  In the end note, the somewhat grassy flavour you can get from green tea is what cut the sweetness of the peach flavour, but then the grassy faded on the finish and the aftertaste was almost similar to that of a sweet matcha latte without the creaminess.


Verdict:  I want more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 2 Jade Oolong

Tea Review: Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai by Trader Joe's

Tea Forte Advent Caledar: Day 15 - African Solstice