Tea Review: Orange & Cinnamon Spice by Twinings

 The second tea from my massive Christmas Twinings sample box.



This is a caffeine free rooibos option - and it is one that I very much enjoyed.  I was expecting the cinnamon taste to be stronger on the profile.  Instead, what I got was something that tasted like the unsweetened tea version of orange juice - which was entirely delightful.  I have a korean tea that is sort of like an orange marmalade jelly that you add to hot water which I really enjoy but is often too sweet for me late at night.  This reminded me of that jelly tea without the sweetness.


Final thoughts:  I will need to buy more of this - it is a delightful caffeine free option.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 2 Jade Oolong

Tea Review: Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai by Trader Joe's

Tea Forte Advent Caledar: Day 15 - African Solstice