Tea Review: Licorice Spice by STASH

 My cousin gave this to me ages ago to try. Frankly, I’ve been dragging my heels because the only black licorice flavored anything that hasn’t made me gag is Absinthe. So, I just haven’t wanted to risk it.



On its own, it’s like the hot tea version of absinthe! It’s quite a tasty little tinsane. A nice selection to sip late at night while winding down. Paired with a ginger snap spice cookie it is AMAZING. The cookie spices heightened the tea spice and vice versa and I had this lovely spice symphony happening in my mouth.


I am now sad that I only have 1 more bag of this left and will need to acquire more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 2 Jade Oolong

Tea Review: Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai by Trader Joe's

Tea Forte Advent Caledar: Day 15 - African Solstice