Tea Review: Jasmine Green milk tea by Ito En

I usually LOVE Jasmine Green tea milk teas from boba/ milk tea places..... I was hoping this would capture this flavor in a pre-mix bottle version so that I could have it at home without going out.

........ It does not.

I've had milk teas before that get their milkyness from milk powder and they're ok... but apparently they were black teas and not green... and with no jasmine. I say this because the milk powder overpowers the green tea taste in the initial sip and then on the aftertaste, the jasmine combines with the milk powder to create an aftertaste that is.... soapy. It's not as bad as a lavender or violet candy as far as soapy aftertastes go.... but it's damn close.

Verdict: ...... nope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 2 Jade Oolong

Tea Review: Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai by Trader Joe's

Tea Forte Advent Caledar: Day 15 - African Solstice