Tea Review: Honey Ginger Latte by Gold Kili

Disclaimer: sorry vegan and lactose intolerant friends - this powdered mix does contain milk.


Ok, safety warning out of the way - on to the review!
Some mornings I wake up with a stomach ache due to one thing or another (like this morning) and on mornings like that, this stuff is liquid gold (no pun intended). It is just soooooo good! It settles my stomach PLUS has a good amount of ginger spice kick to it, so it cuts through the gunk in the back of my throat when I'm sick or preparing to sing.
The honey is well balanced with the ginger spice, so it's a fabulous mix of sweet and spicy and the powdered milk adds a delightful creaminess.
It's non-caffeinated so I enjoy it at night on the way to bed too.

Verdict: I re-order this stuff pretty damn regularly because I drink the hell out of it on a pretty regular basis.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 2 Jade Oolong

Tea Review: Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai by Trader Joe's

Tea Forte Advent Caledar: Day 15 - African Solstice