Tea Review: Earl Grey Milk Tea by 3:15

Most of the other milk tea at home teas that I've made have been powder packets - but 3:15 does their Earl Grey in a tea bag instead.

The powdered milk dissolves in the hot water first, and the instructions say that you should leave the bag in longer the stronger you want the Earl Grey flavor to be. Let me tell you, they ain't kidding. It takes a LONG steep for me to get the Earl Grey flavor to cut through the milk flavor.
That isn't to say that it's a bad milk tea, it is a rather tasty offering, I just find that I have to steep this for nearly 10 minutes before I get the level of Earl Grey flavor that I want.

As such, I tend to drink this more with the help of an electric mug to keep it warm, when I'm in the mood for a luke-warm tea (which is a rare occurrence), or I ice it (and it is very good iced).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnum & Mason Tea Advent Calendar - Day 2 Jade Oolong

Tea Review: Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai by Trader Joe's

Tea Forte Advent Caledar: Day 15 - African Solstice